Adventures In Cash Flow

Where this entrepreneur explores the world of cash flow and her attempts to make money in it.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Materials

I mentioned in an earlier post about the 25# of materials. I don't think I was far off. When you signed in you got a tote with the reference materials. A 6" loose leaf binder: full. This is were all the different income streams are discussed. There is also basic business, marketing and finacial information. We were told we could leave that at home for the rest of the class. Most of the class was done out of the workbook. All of the powerpoint slide were duplicated in the book with note space beside it. The actual class info was only about half the book, the rest was marketing and how to do the calculations needed. Also the first day I got a financial calculator. I didn't use it until Saturday but I need the time to get it opened.
There were lots of times when we would go to break and come back to find little gifts left for us. The book of worksheets or the class on CD.
All of the materials are well thought out and quality materials are used. I was surprised that the only logoed thing we received was the CD case with the class lectures on it. ACFC/I/A did not had out a bunch of promo things. The hotel left a pen and pad at our places every day but there was no silly trinkets not wasted money. While getting those kind of things are fun, I liked that they did not waste money on them and spent the money on the stuff I would use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home