Adventures In Cash Flow

Where this entrepreneur explores the world of cash flow and her attempts to make money in it.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Yes, I am one of those people!

Yes, I answered an infomercial. Not the first time, but the other times were all for things and I had seen the infomercials alots of times. Last weekend (Memorial), I came across an informercial for American Cash Flow Insititute. I had seen it and others like it before but I always landed on them when they were talking about real estate. Not interested. This time they were talking about factoring accounts receiveables and that made sense. There was a free work shop scheduled nearby so I planned on going.
This blog is about my impressions, decisions, training, and money making adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home