Adventures In Cash Flow

Where this entrepreneur explores the world of cash flow and her attempts to make money in it.

Monday, June 06, 2005

The Decision

After leaving the workshop, I thought about what I had heard and whether it made sense to me. I know that there is a lot of hype and that most people will not make money doing it. It is a complicated field but so is what I do all the time. And there is some overlap. The deciding factor, besides figuring out the money issue, was the guarantee. Besides the normal 3 day buyer's regret guarantee they are required to offer, ACFI lets you opt-out up until the end of the first day of the training. Friday evening I can say no thanks and get my money back. All I will be out is the travel expenses.
But I had a bunch of questions. So I went back to the evening workshop session. Once they got started, I cornered A. for about 30 minutes and got my questions answered. When I left, I was even poorer and had a folder of info to go over before the first day of class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home