Adventures In Cash Flow

Where this entrepreneur explores the world of cash flow and her attempts to make money in it.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Making Progress

I have been making a little progress. I did get press release done today and they should go out tomorrow along with letters to my bankers. I thought it would be a good idea to give them a heads up so there is no conflict of interest concerns. I figured out how to do the mail merge and started create the first database. And I started on the business card.
The discouraging part is I tried working with the financial calculator. Except for the basic calc, I had forgotten how to do them. So I will have to do a cheat sheet until they become second nature.
Two steps forward, one step back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rich Molumby said...

I have an E-Cash Machine site/blog. It pretty much covers Making money on the web.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:39 AM  
Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About eBay

Get the eBay Business Box Today

1:34 AM  
Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a Eay related web site. Please visit and hope that it's useful.

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you could find Classes for a multitude of subjects on your area , like auto cad class in atlanta and they could be found by visiting auto cad class in atlanta

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home