Adventures In Cash Flow

Where this entrepreneur explores the world of cash flow and her attempts to make money in it.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

5 weeks

It has been 5 weeks since I took the training. I am still trying to get through all the materials. I have had summer theatre class the last two weeks and several returns to do. I want to have letters out prospective referal souces by next Monday. I am using this blog as a journal and commentary so here is the journal part.
I have gotten done:


  • Got the domain name and designed a web site

  • Sent out letters to my bankers to explain what I am doing

  • Put together 6 mailing lists for referals

  • Printed business cards, need to do more

  • Printed postcards for specific clients

  • Searched the internet and found a bunch of alternative information sources

  • Took a "free course" by email

  • Watched three of the DVDs and will go back to the fourth to prep for the next project.

  • Checked the legal info ACFC gives us


Once I have the letters out, I need to start working on scripts and FAQs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home