Adventures In Cash Flow

Where this entrepreneur explores the world of cash flow and her attempts to make money in it.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Expo recovery

The Expoventure on Thusday was an interesting experience. I have a stack of business cards to go through and start following up on leads. I did get another probably no go. And some long term maybes.
I did learn a bunch should I chose to do it next year. There were three other CCFC's visiting the booths. They probably will come out better but I had the advantage of a visual presence.
The worse part is how tired I am still. A lot of my notes for next year are based in comfort. I was very glad that I took the chair pad and extra shoes. Next year I will take a comfy chair and not do as many materials. I would like to get everything in a wheeled cart.
Now the follow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home