Adventures In Cash Flow

Where this entrepreneur explores the world of cash flow and her attempts to make money in it.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Expoventure

Wichita Chamber of Commerce has put together a business expo. I have a booth and will also go around and visit the other exhibitors. Right now my goal is to get my name out and get people thinking. Now I am putting together the materials I will need. I just finished a presentation that will run on my laptop. Business cards have come in. (I bought 5000 so that I would not run out). I will have flyers for both the business and individual sides. I am also leaning to doing a drawing so that I can do a mail list from the Expo.
The big problem now is that I can't get the sign bid on. It was the first thing I started but Stardust has not gotten me an estimate yet. If I don't get a bid today, I will look elsewhere.

The Expoventure is Thursday October 6th from 8:30am to 6pm. Admission is free. I have tickets or you can get in with a business card.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SEMPO Says No, SMA-NA Says Yes To Fight Against Traffic Power
Further to my earlier post on the Traffic Power story, some were wondering how the two US search marketing organizations would respond to the suit alleging that SEO Book's Aaron Wall revealed Traffic Power's ...
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse magazines related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse magazines

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home