Adventures In Cash Flow

Where this entrepreneur explores the world of cash flow and her attempts to make money in it.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Depressed

I was doing fine with my progress until last Thursday. I had high hopes for the business note I submitted but I had not done my homework and it was a no go. If I had read the reference book's stuff on biz notes I may have still submitted it(funder had a little different info) but I would not have had my hopes up. I had taken another call from a biz note person and told him what I needed but I have not heard back.
I am planning on going to audit the Sat and Sun training sessions this weekend in KC. Hopefully, I will come away recharged.
I have also signed up for the business expoventure the 6th of October. I need to get materials ready for that. May be that will jump start a few deals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home